UVMATIC® Air Purification System
The UVMATIC® is the perfect solution to eliminate odour and reduce harmful bacteria on hard surfaces.
Even with the most vigorous and regular cleaning, odour can linger which can give the impression of poor hygiene standards. The UVMATIC® helps to resolve persistent odour problems by destroying bacteria in the air and on surfaces. It destroys viruses such as influenza and coronavirus as well as E.coli, salmonella and similar bacteria, and is proven to be highly effective in removing unpleasant smells in areas such as sluice rooms, washrooms and corridors.
- Combines UV and ozone technology to combat malodours
- 24/7 operation providing total support to existing cleaning regime
- High quality, low maintenance UV lamp
- Mains installation
- Flexible mounting options
- Creates a cleaner, safer environment.
- Creates a clean environment by removing odour causing airborne and surface bacteria
- Protects users by creating a hygienic environment free of viruses, mould and fungi
- Environmentally friendly, reducing the need for harsh chemical solutions to control bad odours
- Minimal running costs similar to a low energy light bulb
- Creates a noticeably healthier environment for all users
- Minimal maintenance allowing for cost-effective odour cleansing.
Completely automated and chemical free, the UVMATIC draws in the polluted air and treats it using UV light and photocatalytic oxidation. This results in the production of 3 powerful odour-fighting ingredients:
- photoplasma - eliminates bacterium viruses, mould and microorganisms
- ozone - a highly reactive and energised oxygen which disinfects the air
- negative ions - increases the efficiency of the process, removing airborne impurities and dust.
The technology is proven to kill environmental bacteria that cause malodours, leaving the room smelling fresh and clean, improving hygiene without any input from your staff.
Replacement of UV lamp and fan check are just a couple of points checked on the annual service to ensure optimal performance.
Our highly qualified representatives will provide clear recommendation of where to site the unit to ensure best performance for your facility.
The UVMATIC® is powered by one specialist, high-quality, low-energy, 16 watt UV lamp which gives you 9000 hours of worry-free air cleansing.
The UV bulb reduces the need for environmentally damaging chemicals.