DDC Dolphin is a leading global manufacturing company based in Poole, Dorset. We are a respected manufacturer of medical equipment for sluice rooms in the Healthcare sector. This environment demands that all our products are designed and manufactured respecting rigorous adherence to environmental and regulatory requirements. Whilst remaining competitive in the market, our equipment must utilise the latest technology to benefit and protect patients and healthcare workers.
Position - International Business Development Manager
Responsible to - Group Sales Director
Job Type - Full time / permanent
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a dynamic and driven International Business Development Manager to join the international sales team for a growing, market leading healthcare manufacturing organisation.
This is a highly important role, where your skillset and knowledge will be a valuable addition to the business and will be called upon to ensure the continual development and growth of our International division.
This position reports to the Group Sales Director and works closely with the International Sales Team, Marketing, the Service Division and the Management Team. Based in Poole but will involve overseas travel for customer visits, conferences and events.
The International Business Development Manager is responsible for building strong relationships across our network of international distribution partners to create and execute ‘winning’ business strategies and maximise the revenue opportunities in each territory.
- You will be given an existing portfolio of international distribution partners to manage and will be responsible identifying and researching new target markets in order to appoint new distribution partners as we look to extend our reach across the globe.
- You will offer and deliver comprehensive commercial training and support, including a business development service which identifies market opportunities and healthcare build projects.
- You will be handling requests for information, managing leads to generate sales, following up on quotes, managing distributor agreements and supplying sales reports as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have skills, experience and qualifications in the following areas:
- International sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with international sales distributors
- Worked in a sales team or similar environment
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector
- Experience of working with capital equipment and consumables
- Full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be able to deliver sales training
- Be enthusiastic, credible and dependable
- Be able to influence at all levels
- Be focused and goal orientated
- Be able to achieve sales objectives
- Be able to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be inventive and resilient
- Additional language skills – Spanish or French would be advantageous
Remuneration and Benefits
- OTE 30% and uncapped commission
- Access to company vehicles
- 25 days Holiday (increasing to 26 after 2 years, 27 after 4 years and 28 after 5 years)
- Flexible working
- Private Medical Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- Birthday Voucher
- Cycle scheme