Using the right consumable chemicals along with our Chemical Alarm Monitoring System for your sluice room machinery is critical to ensure they continue to function correctly – as well as helping to prolong their lifespan.
Each of our products has been carefully formulated to complement our range of machinery. Not only do they aid in the effective disposal of waste and help to prevent the spread of infectious diseases, but they also assist your machines to perform at their optimum ability.
Whilst your bedpan washer disinfectors and macerators will continue to function without additional chemicals, they won’t be doing their job properly.
Care home and hospital budgets can be incredibly tight; so consumables can often be one of the first things to get the cut. But not using chemicals at all, buying cheap and inefficient alternatives, or even using completely unsuitable products should never come into consideration. Patient safety should always come before purchasing decisions.
If you don’t use the chemicals that have been specifically engineered for your machine, it can have serious implications for your facility’s operations and budgets:
- Limescale build up in bedpan washers means more energy is needed to heat the chamber, leading to rising operating costs (1mm of limescale can increase energy usage by 11%!)
- Limescale can also mean the heating filament will not reach the temperature required to properly disinfect waste utensils
- Bedpan macerators require disinfectant to prevent bacterial growth inside the machine
- Buy cheap, buy twice – economy alternatives will often require higher dosages to achieve the same results, meaning they need to be purchased more frequently
- Machines which are used without regular chemical dosing experience more breakdowns requiring frequent engineer callouts, labour and replacement parts
- Chemical dosing contributes to the good maintenance of your machines, so their lifespan can be significantly reduced when chemicals aren’t used
- Ultimately – and most importantly – if the right chemicals are not used, the risk of infection increases, which could lead to an HCAI outbreak in your hospital or care home.
Take Care Of Your Machinery
Arranging regular deliveries of the right chemicals for your sluice room machinery needn’t be a headache.
Our 360° Chemical offering has been designed to make sure you have sufficient chemicals for your facility’s requirements, delivered at a frequency to suit you.
We can accurately forecast the quantity of bedpan washer scale inhibitor or macerator disinfectant that you will need based on your facility type, the number of beds, and the type of care you provide. If you already order your consumables from DDC Dolphin, we can use your historical order data to arrange your regular deliveries.
Depending on your storage capacity, we can arrange deliveries yearly, quarterly or monthly, and organise a standing order for payment accordingly.
If you take out a 360° Service contract, you can get up to 15% of your chemical order, depending on which level of service you have: Ultimate, Essential or Lite.
What Can You Order Through 360° Chemical?
EcoWash+ For Bedpan Washers – Wash And Scale Inhibitor
EcoWash+ aids washing and the daily functioning of Panamatic bedpan washers.
It also acts as a limescale inhibitor, preventing limescale and mineral build up and prolonging the life of your machines.
We can advise you on the dosage required for your machines, as this will depend on the water hardness levels in your area.
Safe for use on aluminium and silverware.
EcoCleanse+ For Pulp Macerators – Macerator Disinfectant
EcoCleanse+ aids cleaning, degreasing and disinfection in Pulpmatic bedpan macerators.
It keeps the internal surfaces of your machine clean to prevent bacterial growth.
It has been tested against BSEN1276 and BSEN13704 and is proven to be effective against:
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Enterococcus hirae
- Clostridium difficile.