Routine servicing will keep your sluice room machinery in excellent operational health.
By having your medical pulp macerators, bedpan washer disinfectors and incontinence product macerators regularly serviced, you will:
- Maximise the uptime of your machines
- Prevent foreseeable performance issues
- Better manage your budget and get lifetime value from your machines
- Keep patients and care home residents safe from infection.
DDC Dolphin are the only company able to service all makes and models of sluice machines, using their own direct-employed engineers, nationally providing a 24hr – 72hr response.
Our engineers are strategically located around the UK, and highly-trained on all makes and models of sluice room machinery – so if you have a variety of sluice room assets, you can trust DDC Dolphin to service each and every one.
As part of our servicing and maintenance provision, we offer validation testing of your macerators and bedpan washers to NHS periodic testing guidelines.
We can also provide you with detailed machine reporting, to help you interpret test results, plan your asset requirements and better budget for CAPEX expenditure.
DDC Dolphin engineers will support your infection control needs, without risk.
You'll save money on callout charges with a service and maintenance contract in place, as the first hour's labour is included; without a contract, a callout will cost you £207 plus £111 per hour labour costs.
With our dedicated customer service team and your own personal account manager, you'll never miss a service or overspend on your sluice room requirements again. We are here to provide you with all the information you need to help you manage your assets now and for the future.
What do we do during a service?
During a service visit, your DDC Dolphin engineer will:
- Check the general condition of the machine
- Ensure that all water pathways are damage and leak free
- Check that all fixings inside the chamber are tight and damage free
- Check that you are well-stocked with chemicals and install replacements if required
- Ensure that your lid or door operation is working correctly
- Check that all electrical components are safe and in good condition
- Check that bedpan washers are achieving the temperature required for thermal disinfection
- Check that pulp macerator blades are turning smoothly and free from damage
- Clean and descale the machine, inside and out
- Make recommendations on staff training, testing, cleaning, scale management and chemical requirements.
There are 3 levels of service available through our 360° Service packages, and we are happy to offer a full site survey to help determine the best package for your facility’s needs.