Individual sluice room requirements vary significantly, but one element remains consistent – we all need reliable machinery in order to provide high levels of care.
For facilities throughout the UK, 360° Care is an all-encompassing package, providing everything you need from the sluice room machine itself, through to testing to NHS periodic testing guidelines, and regular service and maintenance visits.
This finance solution is available for both our bedpan washer disinfectors and medical pulp macerators.
We know that all hospitals and care home requirements are different, which is why we offer 3 levels of service – you can choose the package which best suits your needs.
There are absolutely no hidden costs, so you can accurately forecast your budgets in the knowledge that your service and maintenance is already paid for, thanks to our fixed price packages over 5 years.
Not only does 360° Care help you to avoid unplanned costs, but it also helps to mitigate breakdowns by catching problems before they develop, prevents any unexpected downtime, and lengthens the service life for your machine.
We even offer a free site survey before you take out your contract, to assess the viability of the installation and if any remedial works are required.
You’ll also receive dedicated customer service and aftercare support from the DDC Dolphin team:
- A personal account manager to advise you on the best and most cost-effective solution for your requirements
- Access to an unparalleled network of highly qualified technicians
- Rapid response call-outs with 24-72 hour SLAs, depending on your chosen level of service
- Expert training for all staff who will use your machine
- No middlemen – deal directly with the manufacturer of your equipment.