New Panamatic Midi
Bedpan Washer Disinfector
Cutting-edge Efficiency and Enhanced Infection Control
The ever-popular Panamatic Midi has been reinvigorated to tackle your most prominent waste disposal challenges, balancing the highest hygiene standards with optimal energy efficiency. Introducing innovative new features and enhanced antimicrobial protection, the Panamatic Midi is set to enhance your facility's infection control processes while upholding your dedication to exceptional levels of care.
DDC Dolphin Can Help You Increase Time Available To Deliver Hands-On Care.
Expansive antimicrobial touch area that is 2.5 times larger than previous models.
25% increase in capacity, accommodating two pans and two bottles in a single cycle.
33% more energy and water-efficient than the previous model.
User-centric design enhancements.
Key Features and Benefits
Energy Efficiency for Cost Savings
DDC Dolphin's commitment to sustainability and cost-effectiveness is evident in the newly updated Panamatic Midi. Based on a full load, the new Panamatic Midi’s enhanced capacity makes it 33% more energy and water-efficient than the previous model. So you can wash more utensils for the same energy and water consumption as before.
Advanced Antimicrobial Protection
The new Panamatic Midi takes infection control to the next level with an expansive antimicrobial touch area that is 2.5 times larger than previous models. Impregnated with leading-edge Polygiene BioMaster™ antimicrobial protection, the Panamatic Midi's lid and front panel ensure a robust defence against harmful pathogens. BioMaster, a silver ion antimicrobial powder, has been tested and proven to reduce the growth of various bacteria strains by up to 99.99%, meeting the rigorous standards of ISO 22196:2011.
User-Centric Design Enhancements
The Panamatic Midi has been refined for a superior user experience.
- An ultrasonic foot sensor elegantly replaces the old foot cup, eliminating dirt traps and enhancing hygiene.
- Updated and clear symbols for 'in cycle' and 'cycle complete' provide intuitive operation.
- A fresh modern look with a vibrant 'brilliant blue' lid colour and a silver-moulded front panel.
- Stainless steel side panels to cover the rear water tank, enhancing both aesthetics and durability, while simplifying cleaning.
Expanded Capacity for Flexibility
In response to the growing requirements of busy wards and homes, the Panamatic Midi now features a remarkable 25% increase in capacity, accommodating two pans and two bottles in a single cycle. This aligns its capacity with the Optima 2, offering an even more dynamic choice of models to suit your facility’s demands.
Tailored for Your Needs
Choose the Panamatic solution that suits the requirements of your facility:
- Panamatic Midi: Perfect for high-demand care settings, wards, small care settings, and standard recovery wards. It accommodates up to four reusable items in a seven-minute cycle.
- Panamatic Optima 2: Designed for high-demand care settings or wards, this model cleans and disinfects up to four reusable items, including large bowls, in just an eight-minute cycle.
- Panamatic Mini: Offering cutting-edge technology for low-use environments, the Mini cleans up to two reusable items in a quick six-minute cycle.
Temperature Monitoring System for DDC Dolphin Panamatic Washer Disinfectors
DDC Dolphin’s new Temperature Monitoring System measures and records the temperatures within the chamber of our Panamatic Bedpan Washer Disinfectors. Via a Bluetooth enabled app, easily downloadable from the App Store & Play Store, you can now monitor, view and download the temperature data at any time to suit you.