DDC Dolphin is helping care homes and hospitals to cut costs by making its new Panamatic Midi bedpan washer disinfectors even more energy efficient.
The new Panamatic Midi now uses 20% less energy per cycle than the previous version.
This latest model also has even more antimicrobial protection. The protected touch area is 2.5 times larger than on the previous model.
Polygiene antimicrobial protection is moulded into the updated lid and front panel.
This silver ion antimicrobial powder reduces the growth of Campylobacter, E.coli, Listeria, MRSA, Pseudomonas and Salmonella by up to 99.99%. It is tested to ISO 22196:2011.
Other improvements to the new Panamatic Midi include:
- 25% more capacity – enabling it to accommodate two pans and two bottles
- a new ultrasonic foot sensor for lid opening – replacing the old foot cup, eliminating the risk of a dirt trap
- updated decals – clear, easy-to-understand symbols for ‘in cycle’ and ‘cycle complete’
- a new ‘brilliant blue’ lid colour and silver moulded front panel – creating a fresh modern look
- the rear water tank is now covered by stainless steel side panels – further strengthening the unit, enhancing aesthetics, and making cleaning easier.
DDC Dolphin Marketing and HR Director Zoe Allen said: “Our new Panamatic Midi bedpan washer disinfectors offer superior infection control. They’re also easier and more cost-effective to operate.
“The previous Panamatic Midi was state of the art – and now the new improvements raise the bar even higher.
“And this is just the start…there will soon be further enhancements to our range of bedpan washer disinfectors,” she added.
Other models in the range include:
- Panamatic Maxi and Maxi+, DDC Dolphin’s highest capacity bedpan washer disinfectors. They can clean and disinfect up to five items in a seven-minute cycle.
- Panamatic Mini, which can clean and disinfect up to two reusable items per six-minute cycle – cutting-edge bedpan washing technology for low-use environments.
DDC Dolphin develops, manufactures and supplies a wide range of machines and consumables to hospitals and care homes around the world.
Its products include:
- bedpan washer disinfectors
- medical pulp macerators
- incontinence product macerators
- Vacumatic waste management system
- UVC water trap disinfector
- UV air purifiers
- stainless steel furniture
- sluice room consumables.
Qualifying capital equipment from DDC Dolphin is eligible for tax breaks. Companies can apply for a tax cut of up to 25p for every pound they invest.
DDC Dolphin refurbishes sluice rooms as a single-source supplier, carrying out all the project management and acting as a single point of contact. Its full turnkey service includes a free initial consultation and a free design survey.
For more information, contact DDC Dolphin, 01202 731555, , www.ddcdolphin.com